1. Day One - new years day walk with my beloved. The temptation when I decided to do the 100 days challenge was to put a photo of Ken for every day, but I've restrained myself. He will appear fairly regularly as he definitely is my happy place.
2. Day three - a very rare occasion, our two furbies eating dinner together.
3. Day six - I'm always happy when I'm exploring an old graveyard. This one was very lovely and there is a pending blog post about this.
5. Day nine - my lovely warm slippers which I'm appreciating even more at the moment as we're having very cold, snowy weather.
6. Day ten - lovely sparkly belated birthday card which is so cute.
8. Day thirteen - banana caramel loaf at the Olive Tree Cafe at Logie Steading. This is a lovely little shopping village in old farm buildings that we like to visit. There's a great craft gift shop, a vintage clothes shop, a whiskey shop, an art gallery, and a fabulous second hand bookshop. So whilst the picture for this day was the cake, the happy was really the whole experience.
9. Day sixteen - my happy thing was that I'm so glad my husband is such a good driver. The weather has been a little bit challenging this week, but I've been delivered safely to work every day by my personal chauffeur.
10. Day eighteen - Princess Cookie Cat has the cutest little paws and they definitely make me smile.
I loved this theme as I think it's always good to take time to realise what we've got in our lives that makes us happy. Before you go, make sure you hop over to Tamara's Blog to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for their happy things.
Until next time, be good, stay safe, and do something that makes you happy this week.
Pamela & Ken