Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pampered toes and dirty ears

As the weather gets warmer (despite the rain that's currently pelting down) it's time to get my tootsies ready for open toed shoes, so off I went to be pampered at Presence the spa in Watford. It's such a treat and if you've never had a pedicure before then you should treat yourself at least once a year.

Naked toes
Hmmm, what colour to choose?
The bit of the treatment that I wish I could bring home to use in winter is the lovely heated booties - they're not very fashionable but they are so toasty.

Very sexy booties
The lovely Louise made my feet feel very spoiled with buffing, cream, and a beautiful new outfit for summer.



My lovely cherry toes
After being pampered we called into the RSPCA charity shop to get a new blanket for Bertie and today there were two dogs in charge of the checkout - neither could be bothered waking up to say hello though that didn't stop us from giving them some loving.


Look at that face - so cute
Now I bet you're wondering about the dirty ears from todays post title - that's where Bertie Boo comes in. He's been complaining of a sore ear so we took him off to visit the lovely girls (and one trainee male) at Medivet to be checked over. I didn't get my phone out quickly enough but you should have seen the look on his face when his temperature was taken - I think he felt violated. His ears were checked:



Then he had cleaning solution thoroughly massaged deep in his ears to the point that I nearly started crying because my Boo was crying so badly. He's such a good dog, as despite being obviously in pain he still didn't do anything apart from cry, no biting or growling. He deserves a special treat tonight for being such a brave boy. We have to put drops in his ears for three weeks and do the cleaning every three days - that's the bit I'm not looking forward to.

So that's todays adventures done - until next time, be good, keep smiling, and make sure you pamper yourself every now and then.

Pamela and Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S: Bertie Boo smiling again.


No comments:

Post a Comment