Monday, November 13, 2017

Sparks

Sparks is hosted by Annie at McGuffy's Reader and her words are the best to use to explain:

"I believe we are meant to be lights in this world. If we allow our light to shine, we can see where we are going. It is then that we can begin to truly see each other clearly. Together, we can light up the entire world!"




The aim is to post a positive quote, thought, poem, or verse, and this week I've chosen a quote that I actually have on a bracelet that I wear.



Have a good week.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. I believe we each have a path through life. No one can walk it for us. Thank you for sharing your Sparks! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - lifes adventure is seeing where our path will take us.

      Delete
  2. It's like apples and oranges. Some folks thing there is only one way to do something. That's not true at all. I love this.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful spark. I hope your path is well lit for your travels! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very true thought.

    ReplyDelete