Thursday, January 11, 2018

Top Ten Thursday - Wise Words

This weeks top ten is our favourite sayings, quotes, or basically pieces of wisdom. Top ten is hosted by Tamara at Part-time Working Hockey Mom.

Here are my wise sayings - I'm going to let them speak for themselves.

1


2


3


4



5


6


7



8


9


10


Are any of these ones that you live by? Before you go, hop over to Tamara's Blog to see what my fellow bloggers have come up with for their favourite wise words.

Until next time, be good, stay safe, and do a random act of kindness this week.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. #1 & 10 are the ones I have heard of, but I agreed with all of them. #1 reminds me of the other Maya Angelou quote - "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard that Maya Angelou quote before - it's beautiful. Have a lovely day Lissa.

      Delete
  2. Those are all great. I had never heard the stars one, but that is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful 💖
    I guess I like those that are about perspective (stars need darkness to shine and dandelions are not weed, they're potential wishes come true)
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love they dandelions one, I always think it would be lovely to have them in a jar as a emergency wish kit.
      Have a lovely week.

      Delete